1. “Beyond Parental Control: - A Report on the Abuse of the Rights of Juveniles in Detention – March 1995
2. A Consistent Pattern of Extra-Judicial Executions and Police Brutality in Kaduna State – July 1995
3. Executive Interference in the Administration of Justice in Kaduna State – September 1995
4. The Administration of Juvenile Justice in Kaduna State 1995
5. Local Government Elections Petitions Tribunal in Kaduna State.
6. A Consistent Pattern of Extra-Judicial Executions in Kaduna State – October 2004.
7. The Death Penalty Debate- 2005
8. Murder At Dawn-The Case of Garun Kurama-2005
9. Cult Activities in Institutions of Higher Learning in Nigeria-2005
1. Citizen Political Education for Enduring Democracy (A Political Education Manual) – February 1997
2. Special and Military Tribunals and the Administration of Justice in Nigeria – June 1997
3. Guide to Rights Enforcement for Nigeria – September 1997
4. A Basic Guide to Fundamental Rights for Nigeria – September 1997
5. The Administration of Juvenile Justice in Nigeria – October 1997
6. Ethnic and Religious Rights in Nigeria – June 1998
7. Year of Darkness: Academic Freedom in Nigeria – April 1999
8. The Condition of Almajirai in the North West Zone of Nigeria May 1999.
9. Suspects and the Criminal Justice System – August 1999
10. Victims: The Impact of Ethnic and Religious Crises on Women and Children – April 2000
11. Ethnic and Religious Rights (A Directory Resource) – December 2000
12. Constitutional Federalism and Democracy – December 2000
13. Ethno – Religious Conflicts in Kaduna State - 2003
14. Human Rights and Sharia Penal Code in Northern Nigeria-February 2005.
15. Beyond Parental Control-Manual for Juvenile Justice Practitioners-2007
16. Manual for Domestic Election Observers-2007
Workshops, Seminars and Conferences.
1. Organized a workshop on Special and Military Tribunals and the Administration of Justice in Nigeria in 1997
2. Published a book on Special and Military Tribunals and the Administration of Justice in Nigeria in 1997.
3. Organized a workshop on the 1995 Draft Constitution in 1997
4. Published two books titled Guide to Rights Enforcement for Nigeria and A Basic Guide to Fundamental Rights for Nigeria in 1997
5. Organized a workshop on Ethnic and Religious Rights in Nigeria and also published a book with the same title in 1998
6. Produced a civic education manual titled Citizen Political Education for Enduring Democracy in1997.
7. Human Rights Monitor has been publishing Legal Rights Monitor, the Witness and Equal Justice in the last three years.
8. In addition to the above-mentioned publications Human Rights Monitor has a quarterly publications on Human Rights Situation Report and Ethnic and Religious rights.
9. Trained Election Monitors and monitored the 1999 general elections in Nigeria under the auspices of the Transition Monitoring Group.
10. Produced educational materials aimed at educating Nigerian women and the working class on issues relating to the voting process and the transition program of the federal government.
11. Human Rights Monitor produced a research work on The Condition of Almajirai in the North West Zone of Nigeria in 1999.
12. Organized a workshop on Freedom of Association and a study on academic freedom in Nigeria titled Years of Darkness in 1999.
13. Organized a collaborative workshop with the International Human Rights Law Group on Media Strategies in Legislative Advocacy Campaigns in 1999.
14. Organized a training and advocacy workshop on Conflict Management in a Multi Ethnic and Religious Society in March 2000.
15. Organized a Northern Regional Conference on the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the year 2000.
16. Organized a workshop on Ethno Religious Conflicts in Northern Nigeria.
17. Organized a workshop on Violent Ethno Religious Conflicts in Northern Nigeria and the Future of Democracy in Nigeria in July 2001.
18. Organized a workshop on mechanism for effective Political Education and Information Dissemination.
19. Organized a workshop on Institutional and Practical strategies for Prison Decongestion in Northern Nigeria.
20. Organized a workshop on Protection of Rights of Ethnic and Religious Minorities under the Shari’a Legal System
21. Organized a workshop on Civil Society Intervention and Involvement in Governance and Budgetary Matters.
Back to Top